Sunday, September 27, 2015

Nurgle Oldhammer Warband part 17

Along the Olaf I also painted a chaos familiar, but because I have no sorcerer I am debating whether or not to use him as a champion of Khorne with chaos armor and the Shrink attribute. According to Shrink's description it doesn't affect the height very much, but that doesn't really make sense to me since it shrinks him to a 1/4 of his original size. So for fun I am thinking about using him for that. If I do I will use him to lead the Khorne allies of my Nurgle army.

4 comments:

  1. Go for it =) Shrink is such a great Chaos reward haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the idea of having Khornate allies since they can take a lot more races than Nurgle. They get chaos dwarves, centaurs, and minotaurs.

      Delete
  2. How did you archieve this brownish metal ? I really like it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's pretty simple. I painted it brown, sprayed it with gloss varnish then I used brown and rust pigments on it. Finally I wiped away some of the powder with my finger.

      Delete