Monday, February 24, 2014

Post the first, In which this one introduces himself, a number of points are presented and certain facts, though not all factual, are revealed.

Hello and welcome to my newly created blog. My name is Urion and this is my first blog. I hope you enjoy. This blog will be primarily dedicated to my hobby, miniature painting and wargaming, but it will also be dedicated to other arts as well, such as fire spinning and circus performance, with occasional opinions on this and that. I will also be sharing with you the people who have inspired me, both in my arts and in this blog, and in life. Eventually I will be adding a youtube page once I get the nerve up to video my exploits in performance and painting tutorials. For now it will only be pictures and words. Thank you for your attention.

Where the magic is made.

No comments:

Post a Comment