Sunday, August 11, 2019

Warcry: The Unmade

I've begun my new project: Warcry. Its the newest fantasy skirmish game from GW. Its set in the Eightpoints, the focal point of Chaos within the Mortal Realms and domain of Archaeon. My primary warband will be the Unmade, a tribe of cannibalistic mutilators seeking to join Archaeon's armies. They are the most terrifying sculpts that Games Workshop has ever produced. The other warbands being released are equally amazing in their own right. Games Workshop is clearly heading full steam into the world of "grimdark" fantasy with this new game.

Here is the first model I have painted for my warband. He is the Joyous One and second in command of the warband.




4 comments:

  1. They look great man. I bought the starter set and the mini's and terrain are lovely to paint. Not completely sold on the game itself but I have only played a couple of games

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its the same for me. I think the scenarios are pretty flawed. It might be worth it to make some up or at least alter the ones it comes with.

      Delete
  2. Pretty nice. I particularly like the work on the weathered mask

    ReplyDelete