Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Dropfleet Commander a.k.a. Battlefleet Gothic second edition

So recently I was introduced to Dropfleet Commander. A spaceship game written by Andy Chambers that is in essence an updated version of Battlefleet Gothic but not set in the 40k universe. The game is fun, but I really wanted to play because of the models. Especially the "evil" aliens, the Scourge. Their ships are beautifully organic. Much like a Tyranid fleet, but built instead of grown. The studio paint scheme for the faction is absolutely beautiful, but I wanted to do my own scheme so I decided to go with a bioluminescent deep sea predator look. I think it is working nicely. Here are my first three ships: the Angelslayer, the Miasma, and the Wardog.



1 comment:

  1. The shifts from black to blue are excellent! I like the glossiness as well.

    ReplyDelete