The second post for my Tyranid army is just a progress picture of what I'm working on now. My Hive Tyrant, Beast 01. I am happy with how the cables turned out and how well the head came out in general. I decided to highlight up further than I normally do. I get a lot of comments about not adding enough highlights to my models. I prefer to paint them that way because to me it looks more realistic, but I thought I'd give it a try anyway. I think it's coming out pretty well so far. I've also been told repeatedly that my pictures are too dark so I've made an effort to not darken them down anymore.