Wednesday, September 28, 2016

More Beastmen for the Crows

A quick update. Back when I was painting more and I had both my Nurgle army and Genestealer Cult in the works I had a hard decision to make. "Do I use my Bob Olley beastmen for my Fantasy Nurgle army or my Nurgle Genestealer Cult?" At the time I went for the Cult since it was big enough to actually start playing and my Nurgle army was far from finished. Well, now that the new Genestealer Cults codex is coming out there probably won't be an entry for "beastmen" in it so I've decided to rebase them for my Nurgle army.
Here is the seven beastmen unit in its movement tray. I'll be creating a filter tile to make the unit look not so small. It will still be a 7 man unit, but it will look better in the tray. Unfortunately I've run out of shield so I'll have to work on making some, or something. I'll be painting them till I figure out what to do about the shields.

4 comments:

  1. Nice. I've made press molds of shields with varying success. You might try that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would need some shield to do that, lol. I may do that if I can get ahold of a certain dark elf shield I want. I may have some blank ones if I can find them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's no Gor like a Pestigor.

    Nurgle Beastmen always have a warm place in my heart - all things Nurgle do, well, the older stuff. Looking forward to seeing these get paint slapped on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always loved them too. Unfortunately I find them difficult to find.

      Delete