Wednesday, December 5, 2018

And now Titanicus

So as per usual I have jumped to a new topic. Adeptus Titanicus, the reintroducing.
At first I wasn't going to get into the new edition of Adeptus Titanicus because of the cost of the models, they are comparatively expensive even by GW standards, but after playing a titan vs titan game against my brother I got hooked. I bought a Reaver and played a few games against my brother's two Warhounds and these were some of the funnest games I've played in a long time. I got a box of knights on Monday and painted them up yesterday. Since I am a big fan of Oldhammer I had to choose a titan legion from the original Adeptus Titanicus days, so I chose the Tiger Eyes, since I love to paint stylized flames. I have now finished my Reaver and the box of knights, which have been painted as House Rajha, a traitor knight house that has pretty much no fluff and a vague official color scheme at best. Hope you like the battlegroup so far. I will eventually have a full maniple of one Warlord, two Reavers and two Warhounds, as well as the knights.






No comments:

Post a Comment