Friday, June 22, 2018

The Court of the Yellow King

I've begun my new Nurgle army with a bang. I was surprised how fast I managed to paint these guys. I think a lot of it had to do with the fact that it was really fun. I haven't painted Nurgle models in a while so I am discovering how much I missed it. I will be adding more models to the army tomorrow and hopefully I'll have time to paint them up this weekend.
                                                                   
                                                                       The Red Duke
                                                           
                                                          Magrook, the King's Advisor
 
                                                                  Peers of the Realm






3 comments:

  1. Looks like the cycle of Nurgle is renewed. I just spent the night completing 20 of my Plaguebearers after a hiatus from painting them after completing my Great Unclean One. Hope this means I'm going to get a fair amount of my Daemons done soon.

    Love your Blight Kings, it's hard not to love those models really isn't it? And that's a nice looking warband already.

    Still pondering whether I want to work on my Nurgle Mortals next or Skaven Pestilens. We shall see where the fever takes me I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I just got Gutrot Spume, a Lord of Plagues, 5 Blightkings, and 6 Plague Drones. I am painting Gutrot Spume, the Lord of Plagues and the 5 Blightkings like they are drowning victims, pale purple and blues since they will be Spume's crew.

      Delete